Job Description: Administrative Assistant-DispatcherJob Application
As a representative of National Ambulance, you will make a difference in people’s lives by insuring they receive skill and compassion when they need it most. An enthusiastic team will help you accomplish this in a state-of the art network centric Operations Center.
Positions Open: Hourly, Full Time & Part-Time, in Springfield, MA
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced office setting
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Resource Management
- Working independently without direct supervision to accomplish goals
- Scheduling & Quality Control
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
No Prior Experience Required, We will Train You!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Be 18 years Old
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- The ability to type 30 wpm.
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness for continual learning.
- Flexibility, assertiveness, openness to change & forward thinking.